I’m not always very good at writing little mini-posts, but I’m going to give it a try (and it’s a *productive* excuse for not doing what I should be doing). So here are some newsy items from my jog around the kidlitosphere this morning …
Tina Nichols is hosting Nonfiction Monday at Tales from the Rushmore Kid. You’ve got to see the image she created to celebrate the event. Very nice.
100 Scope Notes has just published On Hold @ the Library, a great little window into the books kids really want to read. You’ll get a look across four school libraries – about as good a data set as you can find.
Although some folks have finished their Library Loving Challenge, there are a few bloggers who are collecting comments until April 1.Here are the places you need to visit today or tomorrow:
- Angela DeGroot for Burlington County (NJ) Bookmobile (Needs just 10 more comments! thru March 31)
- LizanneWrites for BooksFirst! (thru March 31)
- EclecticMum for Placer County libraries (CA) (thru March 31, midnight)
- Cynthea Liu for an Oklahoma library (and she’s giving stuff to commenters too! thru April 1)
- Josh Berk for Friends of the Philadelphia Libraries (thru April 1)
- Kurtis Scaletta for Books for Africa (runs for 2 weeks or until 150 comments)
Stay tuned,Jennifer Hubbard will have a round-up of the results of all the Library-Loving Challenges, so watch for that.