These are the Reading and Literacy News links for September 8th through September 14th:
- Family Storytelling | School’s Out –
- Toys with Imagination: Engage toddlers and kids with interactive books – This article features tips from our own Terry Doherty
- Rasco From RIF » RIF and Pitney Bowes Join Forces in California –
- Bill seeking free education for children with special needs filed | CBCP News –
- At the Rainbow’s End – 9/3/2009 8:08:00 AM – School Library Journal –
- The Children’s Book Review: Literacy Development Begins at Home, With a Literate Home Environment –
We hope you find this between-the-roundup updates useful.