Adult Books on Raising Readers
This collection of books offers advice and ideas for helping kids at every stage in their development as readers. In the Title Sort section, we have added short discription to give you more data about the book. We are providing this list for information purposes only. Inclusion on this list does not imply book endorsement.
You may like this article: Books that Help Parents Connect with Their Kids by MaryAnne @ Mama Smiles blog
Disclosure: Links go to points of purchase on Amazon.com. The Reading Tub uses affiliate income from Amazon.com to underwrite this website.
- The Book Whisperer: Awakening the Inner Reader in Every Child by Donalyn Miller
- Children’s Writer’s Word Book by Alijandra Mogilner
- Great Books About Things Kids Love by Kathleen Odean
- Helping Homeschoolers in the Library by Adrienne Furness
- High Interest Low Reading Level Book List by School on Wheels (PDF)
- Learning Under the Influence of Language and Literature: Making the Most of Read-Alouds Across the Day by Lester Laminack and Reba Wadsworth
- The Power of Reading: Insights from the Research by Stephen Krashen – review @ Eva’s Book Addiction
- Read-Aloud Handbook by Jim Trelease
- Reading and Writing Grade by Grade (Revised Edition) by Lauren Resnick and Sally Hampton
- Recommended Books in Spanish for Children and Young Adults: 2004-2008 by Isabel Schon
- Reconsidering Read-Aloud by Mary Lee Hahn
Links go to points of sale, including Amazon.com. The Reading Tub has an affiliate relationship with Amazon and can earn income from purchases made via those links. 100% of earnings go to our literacy mission.